Monday, December 7, 2009

Introduction

Sex in Southern Ohio really doesn't sound all that glamorous, and it isn't. I suspect a lot of sex here is really just random desperate pairings encouraged by the use of alcohol. But that is Appalachia for you. Caught somewhere between complete amoral debauchery and religious fundamentalism; words like love, honor, and respect have become the empty incantation of an ancient religious ceremony. The thought of dating in such an atmosphere is nauseating. (Does anyone here "date"?)
This really isn't a blog just about my sex life, which, for now only exists in my mind and the minds of those who lust after me. Like most blogs, it is a self-indulgent, publicized journal. An exercise of my writing skills, and a cry for attention....lots of it. I do hope I can keep it entertaining enough to get lots of attention.
So, dear readers, welcome to my blog. I hope we will have lots of fun.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to this crazy-ass blogging thing...hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete